
Dayton is a "Call" through and through. Just like all Call relatives, he is a motor head. Ever since we moved to Mapleton, he has just been itching to get a dirt bike. I personally cannot understand his love for dirt bikes, so we have had this battle for months. Luckily I've been able to post pone the purchase claiming we don't have money for that because we have been doing house and yard projects and will need to purchase a new vehicle in the next few months. That bought me a couple months, but when Dayton got a raise after killing it in his office here in Utah County, I just couldn't come up with another excuse. Dayton works extremely hard and rarely ever buys anything for himself. If he does, he usually finds some where to make it "free," by selling and reselling something. This was the first time he got to spend something on just him because he wanted to. We decided he could use his extra money from his raise the first month and put it towards his bike. He looked for about and month and then found this new pride and joy. He got a "great" deal on KSL (he assured me ;)). He got it all cleaned up and took it out for his first ride. I don't know who was more love struck over the bike... Dayton, Hunter, or Carter. I might be in trouble here. We might just have a family of motor heads. They were all just GIDDY. The boys wanted just to look at it, touch it, and about lost it when they got to here Daddy "rev" it up. Oh my funny boys. I don't understand it, but I'm glad they share this love and will be able to ride together when they are older.
We couldn't find Carter after dinner one night. . . we look in the garage and where was he? Oh just admiring the new bike. It made his day just to touch it. It was hilarious.
Of course after Hunter say us taking pictures, he wanted one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment