Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Hunter's First Primary Program

Just after Cooper was born, Hunter had his very first primary program. I was just released as the Primary Pianist and was actually really glad because it meant I got to sit and watch Hunter. It was just delightful. Let's just say Hunter did not disappoint. It was beyond hysterical. I literally was crying because I was laughing so hard. Hunter is a very loud and enthusiastic singer. He knew most of the words, but would sometimes come in late, start the song before anyone else, or repeat the words after everyone else. I had several people come up to me afterwards and comment on how much they enjoyed Hunter's performance. My good friend Jamie said, "Seeing and HEARING Hunter today made me love him even more!" He was that good. 
When Hunter was younger, both Dayton and I were worried he was going to be so shy! He was such a mama's boy and didn't want to socialize or play with other children. It seemed it took him forever to warm up with the other children. Many times we would go to the park and he would stay and sit with me instead of playing. Hunter could not be any more opposite. He is a loud, social, and talkative little guy. We love him to pieces and enjoy seeing him grow. 
We were happy to have both grandmas come watch. Aunt Mariah and Uncle Isaac also came to watch Hunter. I guess I only got a picture of Dayton's family. Oops. My bad. 
I never did get a video of him when we were practicing his songs. I took a few videos tonight. They definitely aren't as good as the program and it's been almost two months since the program, but I still wanted to record him singing a few songs. Here are a few clips. 














No comments:

Post a Comment