Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. We have been lucky to have a beautiful fall. It has been so warm. We have soaked up every minute of it. We tried to enjoy being outside as much as possible. Being stuck inside during the winter is so hard.
We attended the annual Jaker's Pumpkin Festivities. The boys sure had fun in the corn pit.
After we went to the petting zoo at Jakers.
I love having so many trees in our yard. It makes for the best leaf piles. They boys had a blast. We went on a walk one day and Hunter insisted on carrying a giant handful of leaves all the way home to add to his pile. . . because clearly we didn't have enough leaves!
Maple Mountain is one of my favorite mountains. I wish I could truly capture how beautiful it is, especially in the fall. This was a picture from Hunter's soccer game.
We met my mom for an afternoon at Thanksgiving Point to see the scarecrows. There were some pretty clever scarecrows. The boys- even Coop- enjoyed them.
We bought a fire pit for $10 and put it to great use! The boys LOVE fires. Especially because it usually means roasting hot dogs and amores. It was Dayton's favorite activity.
Otie likes the fall too.
Carter is such a mamas boy. I think I carried him about the entire way. Good thing I love him to pieces! Lots of selfies with this crazy blonde boy.
Rocks, Rocks, and more rocks. What is up with little boys and rocks? They could be fascinated for hours by throwing rocks down a hill.
Taking family pictures gets so much harder with three boys. Hunter refused to be in the picture. . . We'll take what we can get these days.
Lastly, my cameo boys. Could they be more similar? They are twins in every sense.









No comments:
Post a Comment