In February, the boys helped me plant our tomatoes seeds. I told Hunter that if he watered and took care of the tomato plants he could sell them for money. He wanted to save his money for legos.
He took care of the plants for a couple of months. He sole them to friends and people in the neighborhood. He delivered them all and saved his money to buy two new lego sets. He bought a water strider- his hardest set yet. It had over 500 pieces and took him three days to build! He was so proud of himself. He also bought a dragon set.


We took Hunter to the bank and had him open up an account to put the rest of his money in. Afterwards, he turned to me and said, "Mom, I'm such an adult! I have my very own bank account." What a cutie.



No comments:
Post a Comment