Dayton, Cayden, and Granpda Dave went hunting together this year. They hadn't been hunting in 9 years. They were excited to go, even though they only had "antler less" tags. I honestly wasn't expecting them to get anything. Not very supportive, I know. I was pleasantly surprised when both Dayton and Cayden got an elk. Dayton got his about 7 in the morning and Cayden got his a few hours later. They had a great time.
Hunter and Carter didn't want Dayton to go out to Roosevelt without them, so they tagged along and hung out with Grandma Shirlene while the boys went hunting.
They went to a festival and were able to see Santa. . . It wasn't even Thanksgiving yet. They were pretty excited.
While everyone else was away, Cooper and I went to Olivia's first birthday party. Michael and Katie did such a great job. Everything was decorated for her "Elmo's" birthday party. Hunter and Carter were so sad they had to miss such a fun party! They got to "fish" for prizes, make Elmo puppets, pin the nose on Elmo, color Elmo pages, and had a yummy lunch and cake. Such a fun day to celebrate Olivia and we were so happy to be able to come up for the party.
Cooper, Olivia, and Evelyn posing in style.























No comments:
Post a Comment