We have now lived in Mapleton for 3 years and man the time has flown by. We have abostlutey loved it here and have spent a lot of time remodeling our house to make it ours. We have done almost all of the work ourselves- doing projects here and there. It is finally coming together and it has been so fun to see my "vision" for our space finally happening. I am so in love with how everything has turned out and am so grateful for Dayton. He is such an incredible hard worker and is so talented. We have been able to save so much money from doing it ourselves and I have enjoyed (well most of the time. Hah) working with him. Here are some before and after pictures. We have torn down walls, raised ceilings, painted, added molding, torn out carpet, put in additional hardwood floor, added a kitchen island, put in new countertops, exposed beams, added backsplash, and refinished cabinets. It has been busy busy.
Here are some before pictures, pictures of our progress, and finally the end result!
You can see the boys were definitely part of the process with us.
This is what the space looked like when we moved in. I pulled these from our listing.
The boys were thrilled to get a big cozy rug to add to the hardwood floor. I rolled it out and they immediately started doing snow angels.
Dayton built these pipe shelves for me and I just love them!
Dayton worked hard building this table this fall. It is gorgeous. This is the first real table we have had in our marriage! We finally have a place our family can sit down and eat altogether. SO nice.












































No comments:
Post a Comment