The puppies came a little earlier than I had calculated. My cousin Nick was getting married in Cedar City and we had all planned on attending; however with the puppies already here our plans changed. Dayton stayed home with the boys and puppies and I went to the wedding with Parker. Hunter tagged along too so we could see his cousins. Parker traveled like a champ. I was worried about him being able to travel and go that long between feedings, but he slept the entire drive. All of my siblings (except Brad who was in Australia) came and we stayed at an airbnb in Parawon. It was fun to get together and see everyone and the wedding was beautiful.
The boys enjoyed working with Dad and having a "boys weekend." They partied hard! They had ice cream nights and a day out at McDonalds after a hard day working in the yard.



No comments:
Post a Comment