Even though Hunter is still really young, we had a blast celebrating Easter with him. Holidays are so much more fun as a parent. I loved picking out little things for Hunter although he liked the plain, plastic easter eggs the best. They entertained him for weeks! We enjoyed frosting the famous homemade Oreo cookies and felt pretty domestic making "easter" frosting.
Hunter got bubbles, and easter outfit, and lots of eggs!
Definitely enjoyed eating those eggs. . . and the basket wasn't bad either.
Dayton surprised me with the ULTIMATE OMLETTE. One of my favorites, but seriously this thing was HUGE!
I surprised Dayton with his favorite cinnamon rolls. Lucky for me, he prefers the store bought kind ;)
The Law's with our Easter baskets! Dayton felt bad that there weren't many Easter goodies I could get. . . so he got me some gluten/dairy free chocolate chip cookies!
Every year I want to be cute and creative and make the coolest Easter eggs, but every year is a failure. This year we tried something new. We made marbled easter eggs with whip cream and food coloring... At first we thought they were going to make it on the "pinterest failures," but luckily I married an engineer who never forgets to remind me that engineers see something great and make it better. With Dayton's expertise, they actually turned out pretty cool looking.
Every year Dayton makes his classing "A" USU egg. This year was no exception. We are already training Hunter to be a future "aggie." We think Hunter agrees, Aggies are the best!
Easter Egg Finally Results!


















No comments:
Post a Comment