We finally made it! Dayton and I both graduated the same weekend. I finished my masters degree in elementary education with a math emphasis. Dayton finished his undergrad in Civil Engineering. It was a busy weekend. We were busy finishing painting one of our downstairs unit so tenants could move in Saturday. My graduation was Friday. Dayton started his MBA professional program that night and then had class again Saturday morning and finished right before he had his own graduation. It was pretty crazy, but we were lucky to have our families come up and celebrate with us. Both our parents have been very supportive with our educational endeavors. I couldn't be more excited to be done with school! (For reals this time). I am glad that I got my masters and grateful for the experience, but I am so ready to not have to write another paper or take another test. I am enjoying my time with Hunter and not having to worry about readings and assignments. I also couldn't be more proud of and excited for Dayton finishing engineering! Whew. We made it :) Dayton has been super busy starting his own business, working full time, and working/remodeling our home. What a hard worker and he managed to do it all with a 4.0. We have been truly blessed. We are excited for all of the changes to our family and are looking forward to starting new adventures!
Let's just say graduations are long. . . I promise I really am excited for Dayton!
Never would have imagined I would be back at USU continuing my education AND have a child! (and one on the way!) I have a greater appreciation for parents going to school. Life never works out the way we plan, but I'm sure glad that it doesn't.
Had to celebrate with the famous Aggie ice cream!
Hunter enjoyed playing with the ice creams. . . stacking and organizing at its finest.
Poor kid was pretty sad he couldn't eat any so Papa Hunter came to the rescue and bought Hunter and I both some very delicious dairy-free ice-cream.
Made it! Grateful for an amazing, hard working husband.
0
The family. Maybe this will remind Hunter how smart his parents are.
0


No comments:
Post a Comment