Grandma Shirlene and Grandpa Dave have been anxious for Hunter to be old enough to make a trip to Roosevelt. We thought he was ready and it seemed like a good time with all of the baby animals on the farm. Hunter was spoiled! They made sure to stock up on all of Hunter's favorite foods.

Of course, bananas and coconut yogurt
. . . . and hummus
Hunter's favorite surprise. . . giant tootsie roll!
Hunter loves playing on the piano and reading books with Grandma and Grandpa.
A visit to Roosevelt wouldn't be complete without playing at Grandma's pre-school.
(This picture reminds me SO much of Dayton).
Hunter's absolute favorite activity with Grandma and Grandpa. . . . getting swung in the blanket
I love Hunter's laugh. :)
Bath time!
Hunter loves the dogs- Captain and KO.
Hunter became very attached to "Bubba"- the lamb that was being nursed back to health.
Hunter got another surprise. . . a new trampoline to complete Hunter's swing set.
Petting the cats.
Hunter went to see Mariah at her track meet. . . but realized they aren't very fun to watch.
Hunter had a great time and enjoyed the one-on-one time with his grandparents. He also got attached to Uncle Bo and Aunt Mariah. They are his best buds.
I am surprised how well Hunter did for being gone four nights! I missed him LOTS and was so excited for him to come home. There are lots of times I think, wow I miss doing that, or that would be nice to do without a kid. . . but then when Hunter was gone, I didn't know what to do with myself. This kiddo is my life and I love him.


























No comments:
Post a Comment