Friday, July 17, 2015

4th of July at Bear Lake

We had our annual Hunter family reunion at Bear Lake over the 4th of July. It was our first time camping with Hunter. . . and it was interesting. Last year we stayed in the trailer, but this year we tried the tent. Let's just say I am not anxious to do that again. I love camping, but camping with little kids is a whole new experience. 
Hunter absolutely loved the tractor. He was seriously obsessed. The entire weekend he was either saying "more tractor" or "more water." He is my little fish and would spend every minute playing in the water if he could. He liked playing on a  big blow up raft we had in the lake or in the kiddy pool up on the shore. Hunter had a blast.
Hunter and Daddy on the tractor.



Dayton was in charge of cutting the wood for our fire.
He thought he was pretty cool.
Hanging out by the fire
The sunset was gorgeous. I seriously love Bear Lake!
We've been going to Bear lake every year for years. My grandma grew up in Laketown and so my dad and his siblings have been going ever since he was little and the tradition continues. I love this place. It is so beautiful and I feel so lucky that my family has property there.



No comments:

Post a Comment