Dayton and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on June 23. Three years doesn't seem like that long because I feel like I have always been married to Dayton, but I really only have known him for just over four years. That seems crazy to me. Now we have two children (well almost. . . another boy will be here in just a few short months). We usually go somewhere to celebrate and have my mom watch Hunter, but since we just got back from San Fran the day before, we kept it small this year. We were going to go up the mountain and have a picnic, but I had a hard time trying to find a babysitter. Dayton was also very sick. We found out later he had bronchitis, but it was this terrible cold/cough so we decided to cancel our date plans and just take a picnic to the park and play with Hunter instead. Doesn't sound too exciting, but thats how real life it right? That is one thing I have always loved about Dayton, I can have fun with him doing even the small things. I thought I loved Dayton three years ago. . . now I love him even more and love our little family. Couldn't have married anyone better for me.
Here are some pictures from the past three years. . . fun to go back and look at these.
This was right after Dayton proposed. We were snowshoeing.
This was at Grandma Call's funeral. Our engagement was rough. . . three grandparents passed away in just a months time!
at Murray Park.
Good old Bear Lake.
On our honeymoon in Cancun.
Chitiniza Ruins
Lobster dinner on the beach.
Skydiving over Zion
Hiked Angels Landing
Celebrating our first Anniversary at City Cakes.
Watching Cayden play soccer. This was when we first started dating.
Our first road trip to California. . .we stopped and saw Dayton's parents in St. George on the way home.
Ice Fishing
Go Aggies!
Hanggliding
Temple Square
Windcaves
Hiking China Wall in Logan.
Racing cardboard boats down first dam, just a few weeks before Hunter was born.


No comments:
Post a Comment