I turned 26 on October 21. For some reason 26 seems so much older than 25. Something about having two kids makes me feel a lot older too. It was a good day. Dayton arranged for his cousin Brittany to come over and babysit while we went to dinner. We went to Juniper, since they have a large gluten free selection and we'd never been there before. I got sweet potato fries, which I LOVE but can't ever have. We then walked around Tai Pan trading. It was simple, but just sitting down and eating dinner together without any interruptions was so nice. We just got to talk and we both really enjoyed that. Christian made me dairy free/peanut butter brownies which were so yummy! Dayton and Christian even sang the traditional off tune Hunter birthday song. It was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment