For Easter weekend, we went to Roosevelt. It also happened to be General Conference. We spent most of the weekend watching conference and building a K'Nex drop ball tower. It was a lot of work, but Hunter was persistent and enjoyed building it.
In between sessions, the boys had an Easter egg hunt. Between Carter's food allergies and Hunter's broken leg, it sure made for an interesting hunt! We had a good laugh watching Hunter hobble around to get the eggs. We had to put most of them on the ground! hahah.
We also died Easter eggs.
Of course Carter had to make a yellow egg.
And Hunter had to make blue.
Grandma Shirlene was on a cruise so we missed her, but they boys sure enjoyed their time with Grandpa Dave. Grandpa decided to keep the boys for two extra days while we went home to Mapleton. The boys were great helpers on the farm.
They fed the sheep hay,
played with the dogs,
and fed all the chickens.
When the boys got home, we did our own easter baskets. The boys had to search for their baskets.
Carter found his pretty quick and he was so excited about his yellow shovel!
Hunter's basket was a little more challenging, but he finally found it and was excited about all of his new toys.
Someone wasn't too excited when I wanted to get pictures with their Easter baskets. I finally did get a smile though.
We also made Easter sugar cookies. We had to use yellow and blue frosting. Don't you love the color obsession?
The following Sunday, I finally got to have the boys in their Easter outfits.
I sure love these cute boys! I am grateful for eternal families and the Atonement of Jesus Christ.





































No comments:
Post a Comment