Sunday, March 10, 2019

Halloween and Carving Pumpkins

Every year, the weekend before Halloween, we carve pumpkins with Jeff and Erika. It has become a fun tradition. This year we got to have Preston come over too. 











We went to the annual neighborhood chili cook off and trunk or treat. The boys have been on a super hero kick and were so excited to wear their costumes all day.

The boys participated in the cake walk game.

When Cooper was just a couple of months old, I knew exactly what he was going to be for Halloween. His big cheesy grin and crazy blonde hair makes for the cutest Jack-Jack.




After the trunk or treat, Dayton took them around the neighborhood. Afterwards, I told the boys I just wanted one good picture of each of them in their cute costumes- pictures are a REAL struggle around here. This is what I got. Oh the many faces of Spiderman!


Our little Batman.










Cooper a.k.a. little Jack-Jack Incredible. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment