COVID made Easter traditions a little strange. We had our own Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard instead of going out to any festivities.

Easter Breakfast- Carrot cake bunny pancakes

I still wanted the boys in new Easter Sunday clothes (It is seriously one of my favorite traditions. I love how handsome my boys look in nice clothes). So we dressed up and took family pictures with our new camera stand. Let's just say the boys were not thrilled, but we got a few pictures so I was happy.
Testing out lighting and camera distance...
Our crazy bunch!
My little boys. They just have my whole heart!
Me and Mr. Parker. Is that not just THE BEST SMILE EVER?!?
Carter BUG
Cooper
Hunter
And our littlest one "little P" as Cooper as coined him.
and some more of Parker. . . .
We made a Easter feast and smoked a turkey. SOOO Yummy. I seriously can't eat turkey another way after this. It's just too good.
A little photo shoot for Parker's first Easter.


















































No comments:
Post a Comment