We've been pretty busy the past month. It was Halloween and we still hadn't carved pumpkins. We decided we would carve them while we waited for trick-or-treaters. We were pretty disappointed that we had bought a 10 lb bag of candy from Sam's Club and only had two trick-or-treaters! Now we are stuck with LOTS of candy we don't want. I don't know if kids are trick-or-treating less because of trunk or treats or what, but we didn't see many kids out on the streets. Next year we are following Shirlene's idea and giving out dollar bills instead of candy. We figure it's cheaper, kids probably like it better, and then we aren't stuck with left over candy. Dayton and I always have fun carving pumpkins. This was a third Halloween together, and let's just say it was not our best! Haha. A+ for effort?
I was trying to recreate the aliens from Toy Story…. just use your imagination.
Here is Dayton's Transformers Icon
Jack-o-lanters always look better lit up right?
Our little Pumpkin
We couldn't find a costume in Hunter's size and we were a little late on the Halloween festivities to make a costume. Thank goodness for Old Navy. . . If only I'd been smarter and bought it earlier so he could have worn it more. . . lessons learned from a first time mom.
Two months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment