I wish I could say how good of a sleeper Hunter is, but unfortunately I'm still waking up several times during the night. Luckily he is such a sweet baby, that I can't stay mad at him. I just wish he didn't want to eat constantly, or want to play during the night. Maybe someday we will get on a schedule, but for now I'm learning how much I can do with so little sleep. My mother-in-law always says how tired she was the first year and how she felt like she was in a dream all the time. I definitely have those days. One morning, I was even more tired than usual from my early morning work-outs (I never thought I would wake up at 5 to work out, but I definitely appreciate my alone time) and this is what poor Dayton had for lunch. . . a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter and jelly. It wasn't until Dayton texted me this lovely picture that I realized I had doubled up on the one sandwich and put zero on the other. Too bad Dayton didn't realize that! Made for a funny day though. I could't stop laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment