Sunday, October 26, 2014

Conference Weekend

We were able to go to the Saturday afternoon sessions with Dayton's parents. We went out to lunch before at CousCous Mediterranian Grill in Murray. This was the restaurant that Dayton and I tried to go to for our Anniversary. We have since been and enjoyed it.  It was a good choice because Dayton's family LOVED it. I've never seen Shirlene so happy slash excited about her meal! It was great. Then we got to go to my favorite place City Cakes. . . heaven on earth. Got lots of GF goodies :)
Shirlene had never been to the conference center so this was the first! Perks of being a bishop :) Sorry for my lovely face. . . it was bright!

After the boys went to the their traditional priesthood and dinner. This was the first time they didn't go to the conference center since my dad was released from Stake President in the spring. My mom and I had a girls night and took Hunter to see the witches at Gardner Village.

Enjoying the pumpkins!



Are those not the cutest pants? This little kid is stylin'.





No comments:

Post a Comment