I'm a little behind on the blogging, surprise surprise. Here are a few pictures of Hunter of the past month.
Our sweet neighbor Lois asked us to watch Rusty while she went to visit her great grandson. Hunter was thrilled to have Rusty at our house for the day and loved petting him and taking him for walks. He loves Rusty and they are great friends.
I loved watching them play together. It made me consider the no pet rule. Maybe Uncle Cayden will have to breed us a golden retriever when he gets back from his mission so Hunter can have a friend.
Hunter loves to dance!
This boy absolutely loves his bananas!
Hunter enjoying his bananas and his new chair from Grandma Shirlene. We are both happy with this new set up. I no longer have to fight Hunter about sitting up his in chair all the time!
He really is obsessed with his bananas. We go through this routine every morning. He HAS to have one right when he wakes up. I love how excited he gets! It makes me laugh. I wanted to capture it, but of course it's never as good on camera, but hopefully here is an idea of how bananas complete his life! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment