Carter was blessed November 1, 2015 in our ward in Logan. It was such a beautiful day spent with family. We were blessed to have both of our families come up for the blessing and I enjoyed watching so many of my brothers bless Carter in the circle. Aunt Kathy and Uncle Brad also drove up, which was so sweet of them. We had the blessing and then a breakfast afterwards at our house. It was fun to have everyone at our new house. I was worried about fitting so many people in our little house, but it turned out great. Such a sweet day. I am grateful for Dayton and for the priesthood. He gave a special blessing and I have often thought about it since. It has been fun to read through Carter's and Hunter's blessings and compare them. They are so different. I am excited to see Carter grow, although I sure wish it would slow down. He has been my "dream" baby and I love getting to know this little guy more and more each day. Here are a few things mentioned in Carter's blessing.
Our Heavenly Father is mindful of you as one special son reserved to dwell on earth in these Latter Days.
- You will be blessed with the unique ability to know your Heavenly Father.
- You will be blessed with the opportunity to make choices and be given the gift of discernment, tat you may learn to know good from evil.
- We bless you with the opportunity to make many friends during your time on earth. You will be given the unique ability to relate to others and you will use this opportunity to spread light. Seek after good. Use light to chase away darkness.
- As you make mistakes, turn to our Savior and use the atonement to become better, and as you do, you will develop a personal relationship with our Savior. Appreciate the atonement in your life.
- We bless you with health and strength and that you may have a strong and healthy body.
- We bless you that when the times comes you will be able to serve a full-time, honorable mission. You will meet good people and have the opportunity to teach and also learn from the people you will meet. You will learn great things and bring that knowledge home with you.
- You will keep these lessons from your mission as you return and go on to meet a special girl to marry for eternity in a temple of God.
- We bless you with the opportunity to have a large family and experience the joy from seeing your children grow in the gospel.
Attended Blessing: Brooke, Dayton and Hunter. Grandma and Grandpa Law, Mariah, and Bo. Grandma Hunter, Grandpa Hunter, Christian, Charlotte (Christian's friend), Jefferson, Anastasia & Evelyn, Katie, Preston, and Isaac.
Carter's blessing talked about him being happy and full of light. I have definitely seen this in him. He is such a happy baby. I know he will be an example to others and that they will see his light. I often tell Dayton he is going to be our little "social butterfly." Here are a few pictures of Cater's big day. . .
Grandpa Dave, Grandma Shirlene with baby Carter
Aunt Mariah
Anastasia, Kathy, and Brad.
Charlotte and Uncle Bo
Preston, Jeff, Christian, and Isaac
Grandma Shirlene
Bottle Time!
Anastasia and Evelyn
Our little family!
The Laws
The Hunter side. . . . plus Bo. HAHA
The Hunters
This big brother had the time of his life having all of his favorite people together. Of course he had to put on a show. He had a blast discovering "crunchy" leaves.
He is the cutest.
. . . who gets LOTS of attention
What a stud. Carter is growing up so fast!
Mommy and Carter
Cute cousins. . . only weeks apart.
Daddy and Carter

























No comments:
Post a Comment