Sunday, August 7, 2016

Zoo with Daddy

Dayton took a day off work and we headed to the zoo. We have been going a lot this summer, but Dayton never gets to go with us, so it was a special treat. We got to do a few different activities. We went to the Zoo Explorers show. They did a program on different animals and then they brought out a few for the kids to see. Hunter liked counting all the legs on the centipede. 

Petting the snake was pretty fun too.
Hunter wanted to make sure Daddy saw all of the animals. He loved the apes and wanted his picture. I was happy because I have never been able to talk him into posing for me.

I took Hunter to the bird show while Dayton walked about with Carter so he could nap. Hunter loved seeing the birds fly around, but couldn't keep interest so we didn't last long.




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment