We enjoyed all the fun, fall festivities and it was so nice to have such great weather too! Hunter really liked carving the pumpkins this year. We invited Jeff and Erika to come carve pumpkins with us and we had a blast. We love having them close.
Cutest little bear I've ever seen!
He just kills me. . . Costume credit to Grandma Hunter
. . . our cheesy little dinosaur
Enjoying our neighborhood trunk and treat. Chili is always a good choice.
. . . and then the no nap tired three year old tantrum kicked in and he refused to go trick or treating. What?!?! Whose kid are you? After 30 minutes of the pouting, I finally convinced him to go (only as long as I was right there the whole time) and then he decided it was pretty great.
We were able to go to Murray and meet up with Brooke, Lucus, and Adam at wheeler farm. Lucas and Hunter have sure missed each other. It was fun for them to get together and of course we couldn't miss "THE BIGGEST PIG, MOM!" It really is a big pig.

We got coupons for the dinosaur park in Ogden and met Brooke and Jamie there. The loved the little friend reunion and running to all the dinosaurs. What a fun place that NOBODY has ever heard of. We need to go again. I seriously could only get this one picture of the older kids because they literally were running all the time.
and of course they had to dig for bones
We've enjoyed the Mapleton Library and the once a week storytime/craft. For Halloween, they got to frost cookies. I don't think any chocolate chips made it on to the cookie. . . and he was sad when he couldn't have unlimited frosting. Hah. Oh this boy and his love for treats.
I took the boys to Jake's Jack-o-lanters in Springville. We had a lot of fun.
We saw llamas, chickens, pigs, goats, and sheep.
Then we discovered the magic of the corn pit. I had never seen one before, but the boys sure enjoyed it.
Who knew corn could bring so much joy?
We also went through a mini maze. Hunter thought it was pretty cool when he could find the start again and had me time him to see how fast he could go.
I just love fall and all the fun things we get to do. What a beautiful time of year.









































No comments:
Post a Comment