Cooper is now over 3 months and it is just killing me. Cliche, but it does go faster and faster with each child. I wish I could just keep him little forever and soak up every moment. Cooper is everything I needed in a baby. He is truly the best baby. Our babies keep getting better, but seriously Dayton and I peaked with this kiddo. He started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. That is just unheard of in our family. I usually just expect not to sleep for a year. He occasionally wakes up once a night, but is really such a great sleeper. He is an absolute joy. I have never met a more happy little guy. He seriously never stops smiling. He lights up when anyone talks and interacts with him. I sure hope this is Cooper's true personality. He is just a breath of fresh air. I could just hold him for days. Seriously the SWEETEST. How did we get so lucky? Cooper has the best hair and reminds us so much of how Carter looked as a baby. At three months, he already had his first hair cut. That crazy hair. I love it.
Hunter has sure enjoyed having Cooper around. After three months, he is still fascinated with him and truly loves him. He has been a great help. Carter was a little unsure of this new baby at first. He still gets jealous and will tell me to "put baby down!" when he wants me to hold him or get him something to eat, but he has come along way. He now asks to hold him and always goes to comfort him on the rare occasions Cooper is crying. He tells him "okay baby, it okay baby." He really does love him too.
This is the face of one proud older brother.
Dayton and Coop hanging out during FHE.
Oh those big bug eyes. They melt my heart. Not a bad view huh?
Now for the overload of the many faces of Cooper. Is he just not a doll? Always smiling, cooing, and giggling. I just love it.


No comments:
Post a Comment