Thursday, August 23, 2018

Meet Zoe


Meet sweet Zoe. She was born May 2 and joined dour family the first week of July. She was born in Minnesota but we picked her up in Logan. We have been breeding Otie for several months. I was tired of dealing with it and decided I was just going to do it all by myself. I decided to do golden doodles, so I was on the look out for a poodle. I really wanted a red poodle, and learned they are hard to find. Luckily, I found Zoe and just thought she was the cutest thing. I was happy to hear both her parents were red and all of her siblings in her batch were red as well. We will have the cutest puppies in a couple of years! We have just fallen in love with her. She is the sweet, best tempered puppy. 






Zoe and Otie are just the best of friends. I'm surprised at how well they have gotten along. They definitely don't like to be separated and they constantly playing and wrestling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment