Sunday, September 18, 2022

Flaming Gorge Fishing Trip

We met Dayton's Aunt Beth and Uncle Dale and their kids in Flaming Gorge for a fishing trip. Dave and Shirlene came too. We fished on the Wyoming side and camped by the water. It was my first fishing trip with them since last time they went I had a litter of puppies. It was intense. We were up by 5 each morning and fished until after lunch. Unfortunately it wasn't a super successful trip as far as fish goes but we caught enough to take a couple home and had a really yummy fish fry. We caught salmon and trout and honestly both were absolutely delicious. 

Hunter preferred to fish with Sam and Evan on their boat. I think he thought Evan was a better fisherman and thought he'd see more action. HAH.
Those early mornings and late nights camping were the boys out. I was amazed how well Parker did.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment