I can't believe Hunter is 18 months. Hunter is the most mild tempered little boy, but he is sure one of the busiest little boys too. He is very curious and is always getting into everything. He sure is a sweet little boy. He loves to run and give me hugs and kisses. We always joke that Hunter is my little shadow. He literally follows me all over the house and can often be found hanging on my leg. Sometimes I get annoyed that he does this and seems to only want me, but I really do love it. I remember when Dayton blessed Hunter, he talked a lot about our relationship and how we would always be close. I can see how true that is and I wouldn't have it any other way. This little boy is truly my best buddy and probably will be until he meets that special someone and gets married. Hunter can say a lot of more words and is doing a pretty good job talking and communicating. I like that he can talk more and is really good at answering questions. He will always tell me yes or no. That saves a lot of headache. :) One of Hunter's favorite activities is reading books. He constantly brings me books and sits in my lap and asks me to read to him. Often times the first thing he asks for in the morning is a book. . . which has not replaced banana. Hunter is also very into his stuffed animals and loves to give them hugs and kisses. He is such a sweet boy. His favorites consist of his duck, critter, and his blue fish.
Hunter has developed even more independence the past few months. He insists on feeding himself. He is getting pretty good at it. He makes a mess, but he eats so much better! I actually enjoy meals a lot more this way.
This was the first time Hunter tried the spoon. I may have gotten a little obsessed with taking pictures... but I just thought it was so dang cute!
Hunter LOVES yogurt, but is still having issues with dairy, so occasionally I get soy yogurt if it is on sale and he goes crazy!
Hunter still loves his baths and frequently asks to have them. Even in the middle of the day. He is quite the little fish.
One Saturday I had to go to the testing center to take a midterm. Dayton was in charge of getting him ready. . . This is what I came home to. when I asked him about the sweats and unmatched shirt Dayton replied, "He chose his own clothes." He always insisted on wearing his sunglasses, carrying is now favorite duck (which is is obsessed with and takes it everywhere and usually has to bring a book too) and a can of peanuts. This boy cracks me up.
One of Hunter's favorite foods is peanut butter. Sometimes he likes to eat right out of the jar. He usually doesn't like PPJ sandwiches so we do a lot of peanut butter smoothies with soy milk and bananas. He loves them.
Hunter enjoys play at the Fun Park here in Logan. He loves the big playhouse.
The other day I was making dinner and Hunter was playing with my bread pans and muffin tins. I turned around and he had put himself in the angel food cake pan and couldn't get out. He was quite frustrated, but I couldn't stop laughing. I had to sneak a picture before I helped him out.
Hunter loves climbing up and downstairs. The only stairs we have our to our garage, but he enjoys the few that we have.
Some of Hunter's favorite snacks is popcorn and hummus with veggies. This was his face whenI took away his hummus. . . he was not happy.
Now that Hunter is 18 months, he can finally go to nursery! It has only been a few weeks, but church is so much better! He still gets nervous at first, but as soon as we drop him off he does great. Hunter is really shy around other kids. He definitely does better with adults. Hunter loves to observe and watch other people, but he is starting to warm up to the other kiddos in the ward and will sometimes play with them.
Hunter loves to play with my exercise ball. Sometimes he works out with me and will do squats and jumps :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment