Wednesday, March 25, 2015

New Years Fort

For New Years, we came back up to Logan and spent the night with our the Sampsons and Melchers. We had a fun dinner, played games, and talked. We realized after we didn't take one picture! Oops. . 
I accidentally deleted all of the pictures I took of Dayton and Hunter building and playing in their fort.  Another picture fail. . .  Dayton's work was getting rid of a bunch of boxes and Dayton happily brought them all home to make a fort with Hunter.  I honestly don't know who enjoyed it more. . .  Those two boys are too similar sometimes.  Dayton definitely won the best dad award with this one.  We kept it up for a few weeks and Hunter loved it.  He especially loved crawling through the tunnels and hiding out with his toys.  Here is the only picture I have to document the event. I had to get it from my mother in law who luckily passed through town that weekend and snapped a shot.  Thanks Shirlene! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment