Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Cooper is 6 months!

I'm finally getting around to posting Cooper's 6 month update, and he will be 7 months this week. Oops. Cooper is still just a delight to have. He is the best, happiest little baby ever. He is similar to Carter as in we never can tell when he is sick because he is still just so good. He has had two ear infections- which he had a reaction to the antibiotic, a yeast infection, two eye infections, and several colds. It has been a tough winter, but this kid is just a trooper! He loves his brothers and always lights up when he sees them. He especially loves his mom and gets so excited when I'm around. He kicks his legs like crazy and is just so sweet. We sure love having this guy in our family!

This is a picture of Cooper and Carter with their stockings on Christmas. Carter is on the left and Cooper is on the right. They definitely looks a lot a like.
This is another fun comparison we found. Each of the boys at 4 months. Cooper on the left, Carter in the middle, and Hunter on the left. That bouncer has been put to some serious use.

Hunter loves to sing to Cooper. This is his go to song. 

Cooper is such a fun, interactive, smiley baby. I can't seem to get enough pictures of all of his expressions. The many faces of Cooper Conrad.








Cooper is definitely the third child. He is so great at being flexible and ends up getting tagged along wherever we go regardless of nap times and feedings. One day I was trying to hurry and get the boys some lunch and poor Cooper just couldn't wait any longer. I turned around and here he was, totally asleep. Poor Coop.


 Cooper has been "teething" for months, but still no teeth. Sometimes you just need to bite something.

 Cooper loves his brothers and his brothers definitely love him!

We just started introducing foods last week. So far he has had oatmeal cereal, squash, beans, and peas. He is really good at eating baby food and seems to like everything so far. 


I don't feel like I can adequately express my love for this little guy. I have enjoyed him and his "baby" phase more than ever. I love getting to know him more and more as his personality continues to show. Cooper rolls over like crazy, is starting to sit up on his own, and loves to babble. Sometimes he gets so loud that Hunter tries to tell him to be quiet so he can think. Hahah. Guess as the third boy he needs to make himself known. 





No comments:

Post a Comment