Monday, September 10, 2018

Grass Valley Ranch

The Hunter and Wood families made a quick trip up to Grass Valley- between Cedar and St. George. Uncle Lee has a family ranch there that none of us had really been to. We all stayed in the darling farm house. We filled our time with four wheeling, side by side rides, shooting, games, yummy food, and horseback riding. It was fun to spend time with everyone and we had a blast.








All the kids got cowboy hats. Carter was posing, so I took advantage and I'm dying over these cute pictures!




Carter loves horses and went on multiple rides.
Our new favorite game- slam jam. We especially like our homemade version. 

All the kids were so cute together and played with each other really well. We went outside to find they were busy trying to build a house. HAH. They were rounding up bricks and everything. It was about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I loved to see them being creative outside. 


The kiddos- minus Lucy and Rylan. We kept trying to get a big family photo, but we only got the kids. Sigh. Oh well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment