Sunday, September 9, 2018

Orangeville Reunion

We had our annual Law reunion in Orangeville. We stayed at the same hunting lodge again. It was really fun. We love coming here and it's so nice to have our own cabins! There were over 50 adults and 20 kiddos. 
Grandma Shirlene saved the day with all of her fun craft. She kept all the grandkids entertained.


Hunter made a new friend with Lincoln. A little after 6, Henry and Hunter found him by the fire and literaly raced to go play with him. He was such a good sport. 
Do you think Hunter could sit closer? HAH.

We went on a hike to see the hieroglyphs.


We took little Zoe and she tuckered how pretty quick. She just laid down and called it quits. Luckily she is so tiny and we just carried her. 
Macey and Hunter


Hunter and Evie



We got to go on lots of four-wheeler rides. Dayton and I went on a ride together right after it rained. We thought we would be safe until we hit a huge puddle. We weren't expecting to get that wet, but it flew over our heads and let us completely drenched. We could not stop laughing and then tried to get as wet and muddy as possible. I think we did a pretty good job!





Doug showed us the ropes on fly fishing. We had fly fishing practices and then we had a tournament the last day. 

Wrestle time!


 We had tons of fun playing in the pond. We went swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and fishing.




We had a good time playing games- volleyball, spike ball, and soccer. Dayton and I were on the same team and we are happy to report our team won. I hadn't played soccer since I got married and it was SO much fun! I forgot how much I enjoy playing. 
 The Laws









No comments:

Post a Comment