Friday, June 11, 2021

Cooper

 Cooper and I have gotten to spend a lot of time together with the two oldest in school. We get Cooper and Mommy time every morning and this kid just cracks me up. I've gotten a lot of classic "Cooper moments." Here are a few. . . 

Parker got this phone for his birthday from Grandma Shirlene, but Cooper took over and decided it was his. It literally didn't leave it hands for a week straight. Proof. Hah. 

Sneaking his favorite snacks. . . 
Trying Dad's boots on for size.
He loves playing out in the snow. He's the cutest in snow clothes. Too bad they take a million years to put on.
Carter got handmade crocheted Pokémon characters from a friends mom from preschool- I know right? WAY impressive. Cooper got really attached to them and would feed them with a bottle. THE CUTEST thing I've ever seen.



The boys got this really cool train set from Grandma and Pap. It took forever to set up, but Cooper loves controlling Thomas the train around. 



Cooper loves to read books. His favorite right now is the Big Machines book. The excavator is his favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment