Sunday, October 27, 2013

Birthday Bash

For some reason turning 24 sounds so much older than 23 did.  Maybe its because I am a mom now, but I feel like I have now reached adult life and it is going by so fast! I was happy to spend my birthday weekend with my friends and family.  Having Hunter blessed made it perfect. We hungout with the family, played games, and enjoyed birthday cake (which consisted of peaches).  Uncle Bo came over and watched Hunter so Dayton and I could go out to dinner. - Wow that hasn't happened in far too long! I chose Cafe Sabor which is my favorite restaurant in Cache Valley.  Luckily October is their anniversary so Dayton got free fried ice cream! It was a great birthday. 
Big 24 complete with peach cake
Enjoying Cafe Sabor and delicious fajitas! Apparently this is the most Dayton has seen me order and thought it was quite monumental. Go big or Go home.
Fried Ice Cream Goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment