Thursday, October 17, 2013

City Cakes = One Happy Girl

I found out I had gluten issues last February. I have also been dairy free for almost four years now.  It has been quite the lifestyle change. Luckily, there are more gluten free products and more people in general are more aware of gluten issues.  However, finding gluten free and dairy free treats that are reasonably priced is quite the challenge.  Dayton and I went down to Salt Lake for our Anniversary and  stayed at Hotel Monaco.  It was A-mazing.  While we were hanging out down town we stubbled across City Cakes, a delicious vegan bakery that offers both gluten and gluten-free products.  They have two lines of machinery so there isn't any worries of cross contamination.  I was in heaven! We recently went back because I was having serious with-drawls.  They have the best muffins.  I highly recommend this place! Even Dayton became obsessed with their gluten-free blueberry muffins.  If only we lived in Salt Lake. . .


Blueberry Muffin, Pumpkin Muffin, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie, and Peanut Butter Bar. All vegan and gluten free! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment