Thursday, October 17, 2013

Christian is Home!

Elder Christian Hunter returned home returned home from the South Africa Johannesburg mission October 2, 2013.  When Christian left, I wasn't even married and now I have little Hunter. A lot can happen in 2 years! I was SOO excited to have him back with the family. We went and picked him up at the airport, went to dinner at the Blue Lemon downtown and then watched Preston's rehearsal for the priesthood session of General Conference.  We got to hangout as a family and play games. I forgot how much I just love talking to Christian. He is such stud. He was an awesome missionary and now I'm excited to have him back up here in Logan in January.  


Preston was right behind the organ.

Christian meets Hunter, he was a little tired after the long day of traveling!

Little Brother! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment