Thursday, October 17, 2013
Grilling Machine
I absolutely love fall. I love the smells, leaves, crisp apples, perfect peaches, and I can't forget about the cute clothes-boots scarfs sweaters. I love everything about it, but I am sad to see summer go. I love Logan in the summer. I think i'm most sad about saying goodbye to the garden. Dayton and I put in our first garden this summer. We grew zucchini, summer squash, spaghetti squash, cucumbers, lots and lots of tomatoes and peppers, eggplant, basil, cilantro, parsley, peas, and beans. I loved cooking meals with only food from our garden or going out and picking veggies right before dinner. Not to mention the free apples, strawberries, and blackberries from our next door neighbor. I definitely felt more domestic as I canned and freezed like crazy! One of our favorites was to grill up veggies or chicken kabobs. If you don't know Dayton, he is quite the business man. He was able to get us this free grill because one of his clients liked him so much. I only wish we got it earlier in the summer, but am looking forward to next year! Here are a few pictures of Dayton's grill- he has turned into quite the grilling machine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment