Dayton and I were supposed to go to a concert in Salt Lake for my birthday, but like many things, it got canceled due to COVID. So it was a quiet, but relaxing day. Dayton gave me the morning to work out and do whatever I wanted. I dropped the two oldest off ta school and Cooper and Parker and I went on a long walk to the reservoir. We feed the ducks. It turned out to be a pretty crazy experience. The ducks swam across the reservoir to come and were NOT afraid of people. They spooked Cooper so he climbed in the stroller and they followed. We quickly gave them the rest of the bread and headed home. They were aggressive and one goose even tried to jump up and grab it out of Cooper's hands.
Dayton got this outfit for Parker at a Hunting expo in the Spring. He got it because he knows how much I just LOVE cameo right? HAH, well I decided he probably better wear it at least once. I dressed him up and sent Dayton a photo surprise. Even in cameo he is the cutest little man.
The boys made me the cutest little birthday books (thanks to Dayton's influence). Dayton got me a shirt I have been eyeing for a while. I told him about it probably 6 months ago and he remembered and surprised me for my birthday. Then we made a yummy coconut shrimp dinner. It was a pretty great day. Cheers to 31.

No comments:
Post a Comment