The other day I was in a Primary Presidency meeting. I was going over the new primary classes next year (even though we aren't meeting yet). I was marking the new kiddos coming into nursery and primary. Parker's name was on my list and I almost burst into tears! He will be going into nursery in 2021 and that just blew my mind. He is almost a year. Woof. I just love this boy so much and I love seeing him grow. He is such a fun, curious little one. He is always on the move and now pulls himself up onto everything. He is going to be walking before I know it and I'm just not ready for that yet. My little baby. He is seriously just pure JOY. He got his two bottom teeth this month. He's got amazing hair and it seems like I'm constantly cutting it. He's happiest when he's either wrestling and playing with his brothers, or being held by mom. He doesn't like diaper changes and its getting harder and harder to change him. It almost takes two people. He loves bath time, our dogs, and playing peek a boo. He also loves to clap and sing patty cake. Love this boy so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment