Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dayton's New York Trip

 Dayton went on a "work" trip to New York. basically it was an excuse to go play, but I'm glad he got to go. It was his first time. I was a little sad I wasn't there to experience it because I absolutely love New York. I'm just hoping he realized how great it was and can now take me. :) Here are a few pictures from his trip.


 They rode bikes around the city.










 When he texted me this picture I about died. First I was shocked they would choose to see a Broadway show over a basketball game AND to pick Wicked? I was so sad and very jealous. I'm glad he got to go, although I was sad that I couldn't be there to add my commentary. Dayton doesn't enjoy plays, so I was a little nervous, but he actually enjoyed it, but who wouldn't right?






No comments:

Post a Comment