We finally got to go to Bear Lake for the first time this year. It wasn't the best weather, but we were excited to have a little get away camping trip with just our family. Thankfully I married a boy scout and Dayton built a great fire to keep us warm (and the bugs away!)
I love watching the sunset by the fire at Bear Lake. I can never get over the gorgeous blue water.
It was a very much needed relaxing weekend.
Hunter's first experience with the frigid, but beautiful Bear Lake.
He could only dip his feet in for a minute.
Hunter loved playing in the sand. . . and obviously thought it tasted pretty good too.
We got home and our sweet neighbor John let us come pick these very ripe and delicious raspberries. Camping, Bear Lake, family, and raspberries. Couldn't ask for more. It was a perfect weekend.









No comments:
Post a Comment