Sunday, July 6, 2014

Father's Day

For Father's Day Hunter made Dayton this little card. . . 
"I love you Daddy from the top of my head to the tips of my toes."
I absolutely love this picture of my two favorite boys.
We made Dayton his favorite coffee cake for breakfast and then a box of double chocolate pop tarts (his favorite) for being the "best pop."  I then made a dinner of Dayton's choice. At first Dayton wanted strawberry crepes and angel food cake with strawberries and cream cheese . . . kind of the same thing right? He finally decided on his favorite chilli's copy cat molten chocolate lava cake and philly cheese steak sandwiches. I've never seen him so excited about his food. He got giddy every night when he realized he still had a lava cake he could eat. First Father's Day was a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment