Papa and Hunter
Dayton and I enjoyed kayaking and riding on the wave runners. Hunter loved playing on the little island you can see in the background.
Grandma was great to watch Hunter so Dayton and I could take a break.
Jake's little boys Kobe and Dayton were so fun to play with and enjoyed being with Hunter.
Hunter looking good hanging out in the sun.
Even Hunter got to go on his first wave runner ride, although I'm not sure he was a fan of the life jacket.
The family who owns the lot next to ours was roasting a pig! We hadn't seen anything like this. We were pretty fascinated so I had to get a picture. Apparently she and learned how to do this on her mission and it was all she wanted for her birthday so her brother-in-law tracked down a 150 lb pig to roast. They dug a pit on their property and roasted it for almost 24 hours. It was pretty crazy.
They were nice enough to share some of the pig the next day.
Dayton and I have been wanting to bike around Bear Lake for a long time now. Last summer I was 8 months pregnant so we finally got to do it this year! It was by far my favorite bike ride we have ever done. Since Hunter, we haven't been able to bike together. This was our first ride like this in two years!
We were quite proud of ourselves for doing it in a decent time without biking outside in so long.


No comments:
Post a Comment