Sunday, July 6, 2014
Spit Up Disaster
Last week at church, we were sitting in sacrament meeting. Hunter wants to walk so bad! He can hardly sit still in church and just wants to play. He enjoys standing up on the bench and looking and playing with people behind us. He was leaning of the bench when all of a sudden I see him spit up. I looked over and there was a giant puddle where the hymn books are kept. I'm not kidding, it was filled with chunky spit up. He also managed to spit up on the floor by the people behind us. It was extremely unfortunate that I happened to use the burp cloth before church and didn't put another one in the diaper bag. It was in the middle of the sacrament and I was desperately trying to find something to wipe up the mess with when I heard. . . "mom... mom.... ewe.... ewe... mom... ewe." I turned around and realized not only had Hunter spit up all over the floor, but he managed to spit up in the little girl's shoe. Now there was an additional puddle of puke in her shoe and her sock was completely drenched. Trying not to laugh, I turned to Dayton and told him to run and get some paper towels. IN the mean time, I gave her some wet wipes and tried to help her clean up the mess. The poor girl was traumatized. I felt SO bad. It was disgusting. I think she managed to clean up most of it, and hopefully she wasn't scarred for life. I did notice that they didn't choose to sit by us this week. . . I'll try not to take that personally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment