Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fall Break- Bryce Canyon

 We spent two days exploring Bryce Canyon. It was honestly stunning. Dayton had never been and I had hadn't been since I was a kid. I'm not sure why more people don't go there- I guess its a little out of the way, but it was amazing. I love Zion, but it isn't super kid friendly. Bryce had way more hikes that were family friendly and it wasn't as expensive or crowded. To me, Bryce canyon was as stunning as the grand canyon. The boys loved hiking and were such troopers so do so much walking and hiking in two days. Even Cooper was a great sport. We explored Navajo loop, sunset point, mossy cave, and red canyon national park. It was a quick little trip, but so fun. The boys also just loved hanging out at the hotel, swimming, and watching a movie. It made us realize there is so much in Utah and around Utah we haven't ever explored and it is so easy to take little trips like this. We want to do more of it for sure. 























No comments:

Post a Comment