Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Mapleton Fall Soccer

 The boys started their fall soccer season after Labor Day. It was Carter's first soccer season and our first season with more than one player. It kept our nights busy. Every Tuesday and Thursday we did soccer for two hours each night. Their games were back to back. It was fun to be able to see both of them play, so I was happy their games weren't at the same time. But it did turn into quite a time commitment. Hunter had several friends on his team and was coached by Susannah's mom, Emily. Carter didn't know anyone on his team, but he didn't seem to care. He enjoyed playing. especially getting treats after each game. HAH.
 The first game, the moment Carter touched the ball, he dribbled it down the field and scored. We were shocked! However, I think he thought his job was done, because we didn't see that same drive again. He was just content to be on the field. 





 Hunter had a goal to score a hat trick each game. I think there were only a few games he didn't make that goal. He had a blast and is definitely a competitive little kid. 

 Cooper was just such a good sport to sit for two games in a row. He found his own ways to stay entertained. . . 


 This is what I get when I try to get a picture. Sure love these crazies. 





 Carter Bug- such a tease.  

 Carter was beyond excited about his little trophy. After watching Hunter gather several trophies over the past few years, he was so excited to get his own trophy. Carter wanted to show everyone his trophy and was very proud. He thought it was made just for him. He made sure to take special care of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment