Hunter lost his first tooth. The past week, he told me it was a little loose. He was in his room playing and ran into my room with a tooth in his hand. "Look mom! I lost a tooth!" I was so impressed he had just pulled it out all on his own. I think it was the littlest tooth I had ever seen. He put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy. I asked Hunter, "Do you know what the tooth fairy brings?" Both Carter and Hunter shouted unanimously, "TOYS!" I laughed, "No, she brings you money." They were both a little bummed and would have preferred a new toy. I guess Santa and the Tooth Fairy were a little confusing.
The next morning, the boys ran into my room and I asked if the tooth fairy Brough him money. Hunter said, "Yeah, but now she needs to bring more." He had pulled out another tooth that morning. HAH. He lost his first two teeth within 24 hours. Man, this little boy is sure growing up!


No comments:
Post a Comment