I love celebrating, and wanted to make Halloween special for the boys. Usually we have our pumpkin dinner, but our pumpkins froze. I was also in charge of the ward Halloween chili cook off and trick or treat, so I wasn't able to make a special Halloween dinner. I made sure to start off with Halloween breakfast- pumpkin and monster pancakes.
The boys thought that was pretty fun.
After breakfast, we went Hunter's school for the Halloween parade.
We came home and made a Halloween lunch- monster apples and jack-o-lantern grilled cheese.
The kids were not that impressed. Tough crowd.
The boys got loads of candy at the annual neighborhood trick-or-treat.
Hunter and his best friend Beck.
I've never been pregnant over Halloween, so I took advantage of having a "belly" and dressed up. Dayton humored me and dressed up with me as pasta and prego tomato sauce.

Cooper as the cutest cowboy.
Carter originally wanted to be batman again- his favorite super hero- but then when Hunter got a new costume, he wanted one too. The boys opted to be power rangers together. Carter as the blue power ranger and Hunter as the red power ranger.





































No comments:
Post a Comment