Thursday, November 7, 2019

General Conference Weekend

General Conference was the opening weekend of the Elk Hunt. Dayton went out to Roosevelt for the hunt with his brothers so we packed up and went to Murray for the weekend. We visited Ellen and Lindsay that afternoon. Then because Carter loves Halloween so we tried to pack in all the festivities. I took the boys to see the classic Halloween house that night and they loved it. They had to get out of the van to get a good look at everything. 
Saturday, we enjoyed our traditional Conference  bingo and treats. It always keeps the boys entertained and they love it. It may be a big sugar overload, but hey. You live once right? 
 Between sessions we took advantage of the nice weather and went to Gardner Village to see the witches. 













I usually make cinnamon rolls for conference, but since we weren't home, I didn't make them this time. Shirlene and made some over the weekend and sent them home with Dayton. The boys were thrilled to come home to yummy cinnamon rolls.





No comments:

Post a Comment