We went to Roosevelt for Thanksgiving and enjoyed time with Dayton's family.
We were in Roosevelt for 5 days with everyone and we crammed in as much as possible. The boys had their traditional treasure hunt with Grandpa Dave. The weather was still decent so they were able to do it outside on the farm.
We definitely got our crafting on. Savanah and I each made a quilt out there... well I started on mine but Shirlene was a big help to both of us! Mariah was working on baby quilts to donate. We were busy little seamstresses.
The boys brought played their classic Super Smash Brothers nintendo game and Hunter and Carter loved watching them play.
Shirlene had an idea to make Christmas gnomes, so everyone participated in a contest. Happy to say Dayton and I won. The boys loved them so much that Mariah helped them make some too. They have been sleeping and playing with them since we got home.
We got lots of games in and Dave brought out an hold favorite- Cat and Mouse.
And of course there was lots of reading. Savannah was reading Harry Potter to Hunter.
Lots of giggles and tickles.
We even cleaned the church- Dave and Shirlene happened to be in charge of church cleaning that Saturday so we all pitched in. I had a great helper.
And of course we had to have our favorite raqulette dinner.
The boys resurrected the laser tag guns and had a great time.



























No comments:
Post a Comment