Saturday, April 9, 2022

Carter Turns 6!

Carter turned 6! It seems like he has grown up a lot this past year. I loved being able to celebrate him. He planned out his day- crepes for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch, swimming at the rec center, and then pizza for dinner. Carter is a foodie and always chooses fancy cake recipes. This year he chose one from Cake by Courtney called the Graham Slam. It was challenging- graham cracker crust cakes, a biscoff type center with a graham cracker frosting. It was delicious and did not disappoint. I didn't even try to make the cake look fancy. We use our new cake decorating kit I got him for his birthday and went with a simple design that I knew I couldn't screw up. HAH. 










Dave and Shirlene came by the next day and gave the boys a jungle set for their birthday. They got to set it up with Grandpa Dave and Dayton. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment